Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yes, you have come to the right place! The right place for what you may be asking yourself? Well, you will have to wait and see. I will probably even surprise myself!!!!

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy yourself and leave me some tasty tidbits to ruminate on.

I don't have a ton of time right now for a long post, but I did want to impress one younger brother with my computer prowess and blogetiquette. I'm looking forward to tips and help on how to make my blog "the right place" for fun info.

Be back soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Coach said...

Oh!!! I am DEFINITELY impressed!

Although, considering the literal meaning of "swan song", is there something you want to tell me? You don't have terminal cancer or something, right?

Love ya tons and I can't tell you how happy I was that SOMEONE actually responded to my pleas for cyber family connectedness.

I look forward to posts about what each of your kids is doing, how your job is, photos of your latest household projects (there was a pond in the works, right?), etc.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home